Special jubilee release for 10th anniversary of Bisclaveret Album contains tracks from Scontrum ACT VI, V/A - "Tattered....", remixes and new unreleased before track 'Telesis'
Packaged in exclusive 2-panel digipack
Graphics based on Paint of Iwona Murawska - young, great painter.
01. Engill Ljssins (Angel of Light) - taken from V/A ...where tattered clouds are stranding (the Eastern Front 2007)
02. Absolute - taken from SCONTRUM ACT VI (War Office Propaganda 2007)
03. Demiurgos - taken from SCONTRUM ACT VI (War Office Propaganda 2007)
04. Saviour - taken from SCONTRUM ACT VI (War Office Propaganda 2007)
05. Telesis - session 2009 (Unreleased before)
06. Absolute - remixed by AB INTRA
07. Engill Ljssins (Angel of Light) - remixed by INNER VISION LABORATORY
Quote: This Bisclaveret release is a concept album , touching up a subject of human existance hidden in the symbolic of seven angel names.On this album you will find 7 songs - pieces showing various aspects of human’s nature and his cosmic dimension in the world.
This album is the trip into the human’s mind through the word and sound.
Ephermeros [ante ‘Te Deum’] shows a little bit different face of Bisclaveret by using new form expression which the musicians used in the alchemic ritual of creation.
Album released in exlusive 3- panel digipack.
The author of all graphics used in this album is Praetorian.
New Bisclaveret album contains 9 reworks prepared by bands from independent scene. Projects who undertook the task of remixeslaveret music are Moan, Endraum, Sleeping Pictures, Horologium, synta[XE]rror, Ghosts of Breslau, God’s Bow. Loverdozed and Hoarfrost. Each of them reinterpreted Bisclaveret songs in their vein adding surprising elements, thus creating and exploding stylistic mix: from minimal sounds based on vocals and subtle melodies through elements of goth ending with electro-industrial versions. ‘Amalgame’ presents a new face of this Polish band.
The disc contains a special bonus, ‘Insane in God’ video.
The concept of this album was conceived by Michał Porwet alongside Bisclaveret members.The layout (in the form of 3-panel digipak) was designed by Rafał Szczawiński, the author of excellent ‘Psyche noMine’ cover.
1. Insane in God ("The Plastic Phantoms")
remixed by Moan, 2007
2. Ritual of All-Embracing Madness (Thor's Papercut Mix)
remixed by Sleeping Pictures, 2006
3. Insane in God (endraum vision)
remixed at Weisser Herbst studio ffm in 2007
4. Duch mój… (Ghosts of Breslau remix)
remixed by Kormak at home studio in 2006
5. All Things Lost (Bisclaveret vs Loverdozed)
remixed by Loverdozed, 2007
6. I’m Insane in … (God's Bow remix)
remixed by God's Bow at Lyre Studios, 2007
7. Ritual of All-Embracing Madness
remixed by Hoarfrost, 2007
8. Ritual of All-Embracing Madness (Horologium remix)
remixed in January 2008
9. Duch mój… (breslau's deathmix)
remixed by synta[XE]rror, 2007